Your shopping cart is empty!
a) Correct registration of personal information
Because your personal information and the contact information you provide on our website are extremely important for your electronic transaction with us because, as you know, these are, among other things, the only way of communicating our company with you for the performance of our obligations towards you and your orders, you must be sure that the information you have given us is completely correct and up-to-date (in the event of any changes you are required to inform us about). Our company is always taking care to receive your correct information, so you are asked to recheck and confirm these details at the end of your data completion. Therefore, our business has no responsibility in the event that any of its contractual or legal obligations are not properly executed and / or timely due to the sending by you of incorrect or unaudited personal data. In particular, any notice made at the email address and / or the mobile phone you have given us (e.g., the lack of availability of the product, etc.) will be considered valid even if it is not delivered to you due to an error in the given information or / and due to technical or other damage to your server, and / or to your telephone and / or telecommunication provider, and / or due to a change in your details (if you have not informed us in time). The same applies to the communication and shipping address of the products as well as to the landline telephones. In any case, you are obliged to re-update your information whenever a change occurs.
β) Registered users
In order to better serve you and facilitate your future purchases, you will need to register as users on our website (log in) when you first send a request for an order to our company. The information you fill in the special form on our website remains in our business system. Therefore, when you first send a request for a visit request, you are asked to open an account with us and create a user profile (Full name, gender and date of birth) using your own unique username & password. In this way you create your own unique page - a registered user page - in which your purchase history is recorded, you can track the stage of your new order request, the stage of sending the product you have ordered etc.
γ) Data Protection & Cookies Policy
The issue of protecting your personal data is for our company a very serious issue that is treated as a top priority. COMPANY, created this website for the sole purpose of serving its customers. Our website is simple and user-friendly while being designed to meet the specific needs of each user. In order to achieve your best service, it is important for you, our client, to understand that you must provide us with specific information regarding the handling of your order and which are preserved by us.
The processing of personal data is in accordance with the provisions of the General Rules for the Protection of Personal Data, any specific national and European legislation in certain areas, the applicable country on the protection of personal data, as well as the protection personal data and privacy in the electronic communications sector and the decisions of the Personal Data Protection Authority (DPA). The business has been adapted to the GDPR framework.
This Privacy Statement and the attached Terms and Conditions of this website describe the method of collecting data from the [email protected], the use of these data by us and the terms and conditions of use of this website. This Privacy Statement refers solely to your personal data that you provide to us during your orders on this site.
What are personal data?
Personal data are informations that identifies you directly or indirectly. Indirectly means along with other informations, such as your name, postal address, email address and phone number, or a unique device ID number.
The informations voluntarily provided by the users of the mentioned web site is used by the online store in order the users to have direct and effective contact with the store, to provide them with answers to specific questions that ask and finally to be served and to perform their orders. The informations the company collects through the website is designed to measure its number of visitors, to define customer requirements for more products and to facilitate business transactions. The company does not distribute email addresses or any other information about its users and customers to any other organization or affiliate that is not affiliated with the online store, except to direct partners in the ordering process.
The company has designed its website so that its users can visit it without having to reveal their identity unless they wish. Website visitors are asked to provide us with their personal data only if they want to order a product(s), subscribe to our website and / or send an email to the online store.
Use of information. The company collects five types of information about users: (1) data that the user gives us when registering as a customer, (2) information that the user gives us in order to execute their order from the online store, (3) information that the user gives us to participate in competitions held from time to time, (4) data that the user gives us for telephone and Internet service activations, (5) data that the user gives us when connecting through another platform (ios, android, Facebook, Google).
When you fill out any form of order on our website, you will be asked for the name, address, postcode of your area, your e-mail address, your phone, credit card details, and the order payment method. In addition, you may be asked for more specific information, such as an order-to-ship delivery, billing information, or bid details you have requested. The business makes use of the information you provide to us during the electronic submission of the form, in order to contact you regarding (i) the delivery of the order to your site, (ii) confirmation and identification of the customer in every necessary case, (iii) for new or alternative products offered by the online store, (iv) special offers of the store, (v) activation of a telephone or internet service, (vi) receipt of gifts after a competition. You have the option to choose whether or not to receive such communications from the online store by sending your request via e-mail to our e-mail address.
Access to Information. Every order processing requires the collection of personal information, for delivery or booking of an order. Also, the use of a credit card, the debit of which requires identification of legally identifiable information the first and only time is guaranteed in any case. Any document and supporting document certifying and declaring the identity of the customer remains strictly confidential and is controlled only by the responsible department of the online store. Your submission of your personal data means that you consent to the use of these data by the employees of the e-shop for the reasons outlined above. The company claims from its employees and the maintainers of the website to provide its users with the security level mentioned in this Privacy Statement. In no other case, the company can share your personal information with others without your prior consent unless this is required by the lawful way. Please be aware that under certain conditions permitted or required by law or judgment the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data that have been collected online without your prior consent (for example, case of a court decision).
Use of Personal Data
Using customer data for advertising purposes to continually improve and enhance our services: We may send you e-mail marketing messages that are relevant to our company and which may be of interest to you. You can select the kinds of communications you want to receive at any time by updating your email preferences. You can also unsubscribe at any time. Sending sms to the mobile phone number that you have given us during your order is done to inform you of the progress of your order. You can choose whether or not you want to receive promotional data via sms through the account you have created on our website.
Consent: We will not use your data for advertising purposes unless you have given your prior explicit and free consent. However, for existing customers, we may use the email address we have received from you as part of our existing customer relationship to provide you with marketing materials related to similar products or services that you have previously requested, used, or may be interested in. You can, however, oppose this use at the time of collection and each time a message is sent. In order to stop receiving emails for marketing purposes, follow the instructions in the emails you receive.
Legal Obligations and Legal Defense. We may need to use and maintain personal data for legal and compliance purposes, such as preventing, detecting, or investigating a crime, preventing loss, fraud or any other misuse of our services and IT systems. We may also use your personal data for internal and external audit requirements, information security purposes, or for the protection or exercise of our rights, privacy, security, property of us or other persons.
Cookies are divided into the following categories:
- Necessary Cookies. They allow you to perform basic site features such as adding products to your cart, saving products in wishlist and online payment. Without these necessary Cookies, the regular operation of the online store is directly affected, your personal navigation experience is limited, and basic e-commerce functionality is underfunction.
- Cookies for functionality. These cookies remind you of your preferences while browsing our site so that we can suggest suitable products based on your needs to help you find what you are looking for much easier.
- Performance Cookies. Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use our website. They allow us to see which pages visited more often, let us know if they encounter a problem while navigating etc. These cookies do not collect information that identifies the visitor as the information is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are only used to improve the way the e-shop works.
- Advertising Cookies. These cookies are used to provide ads relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to send ads or offers that best meet your needs, thus reducing unwanted and meaningless promotional messages. They also help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
- Cookies Analytics. It is a subset of the functionality cookies that enables us to evaluate the effectiveness of the various functions of our website, thus continuously improving the experience we offer.
The online store may use Google Analytics features for display ads (e.g., remarketing, Google Display Network display reports, etc.). Using ad settings, visitors can be excluded of Google Analytics for display ads and also adjust Google Display Network ads. Here are the available Google Analytics exclude options for the web. The online store complies with Google AdWords Interest-Based Advertising Policy and restrictions on sensitive categories and: The e-shop and third-party suppliers, including Google, together use a cookie (such as the Google Analytics cookie) to update, optimize, and show ads, in accordance with previous user visits to their site, to run reports how ads appear, other uses of advertising services, interactions with these ad impressions, and advertising services related to visits to www.doitshope.com The online store may use data from Google's interest-based advertising or third-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics.
Third-party advertisers and other companies we work with, may use their own Cookies to collect information about your activities on our site. We do not control these cookies.
Processing of children's personal data
The company will not collect or process personal data of children under 16 unless a parental consent has been given in accordance with applicable local law. If we realize that a child's personal data was collected in error, we will delete that data without undue delay.
Processing of sensitive data
We may, in some cases, process special categories of personal data about you ("sensitive data"). Sensitive data defines personal data that reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, participation in trade unions, genetic data, biometric data to identify a natural person, health or sexual life, or sexual orientation. For example, we may process sensitive data that you have made public. We may also process sensitive data, where appropriate, to support, exercise or defend legal claims. We may also process your sensitive data if you freely give your explicit and separate consent in a specific context for a particular purpose.
Correction, Modification or Deletion of Information
The business allows its users to correct, change, supplement or delete data and information submitted to the online store. If you choose to delete information, the company will act to delete this information from its files directly. For user protection and security the company will try to make sure that the person who makes the changes is in fact the same person as the user. To access, change or delete your personal information, to report problems with the operation of the website or to make any inquiries, please contact the company via the website or via e-mail at [email protected] Changing or correcting your personal information can also be done through the e-shop registration page. Please be advised that we will do our utmost to protect your personal data, but protecting your password on our website is also up to you.
The company is committed to ensuring the security and integrity of the users data it collects from its website. The company has adopted procedures that protect the personal data that users submit to their website or provide them by any other means (eg by telephone). These procedures protect user data from any unauthorized access or disclosure, loss or misuse, and change or destruction. They also help to verify that these items are accurate and are used correctly. Our information security policies are closely aligned with widely accepted international standards and are regularly reviewed and updated whenever necessary to meet our business needs, technology changes and regulatory requirements. Access to your personal data is granted only to personal or direct associates with the Company who are required to have such information for the servicing of orders. In the event of a violation of data that contains personal data, the Company will comply with the applicable law on the notification of the violation.
Your legal rights
As a data subject you have specific legal rights regarding the personal data we collect from you. As a data subject you have specific legal rights regarding the personal data we collect from you. The Company will respect your rights and deal adequately with your concerns. The following list contains information about your legal rights under applicable data protection laws:
- Right to withdraw consent: Where processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you may withdraw this consent at any time.
- Right to correction: You can ask us to correct your personal data. We make reasonable efforts to keep your personal data in our possession or control and used on a continuous basis, accurate, complete, current and related, based on the latest information available to us. You also have the ability to check and correct your personal information by entering your personal account at the online store.
- Right of limitation: You may ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data: a) if you dispute the accuracy of your personal data for the period we will need to verify the accuracy; b) the processing is illegal and you request the restriction of the processing instead of the deletion of the data, c) we do not need your personal data any more, but you need them to support, exercise or defend legal claims; d) you object to the processing for the period we verify whether our legitimate interests override yours.
- Right of access: You may request information about personal data we hold about you, including information about the categories of personal data in our possession or control, for which purpose they are used, from which they were collected, if not from you directly, and to whom they have been notified, as appropriate. You can receive from us free of charge a copy of the personal data we hold for you. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for any further copies that you may request.
- Right of portability: Upon your request, we will transfer your data to another controller where technically feasible, provided that the processing is based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract. Instead of receiving a copy of your personal information, you can ask us to transfer the data to another editor you point us out, directly.
- Right to delete: You may ask us to delete your personal data where personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed - you have the right to object to further processing of your personal data and you exercise this right - the processing is based on your consent. If you withdraw your consent, there is no other legal basis for processing - your personal data has been processed illegally unless the processing it is necessary - for compliance with a legal obligation, which requires treatment of us - especially for legal duty to fulfill obligations - for support, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Right of objection: You may object - at any time - to the processing of your personal data because of your particular situation, provided that the processing is not based on your own consent but in our legitimate interest or in the legitimate interests of third parties. In this case, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate overriding legitimate reasons and a superior interest in processing or supporting, exercising or defending legal claims. If you are opposed to processing, please specify whether you wish to delete your personal data or restrict our processing by us.
- Right to submit a complaint: In case of suspected violation of applicable privacy laws, you can submit a complaint with the data protection supervisor in the country where you live or in which the alleged violation was presented.
-Time period: We will try to satisfy your request within 30 days. However, the deadline may be extended for specific reasons relating to the specific legal right or complexity of your request.
- Limitation of access: In some cases, we may not be able to provide access to all or some of your personal data under statutory provisions. If we denied your request for access, we will let you know why this is a refusal.
- Non-recognition: In some cases, we may not be able to search for your personal data due to the identifying information you provide in your application. Two examples of personal data that we can not look up when providing your name and email address are: - data collected through browser cookies, - data collected from social networks since you have posted your comment under a nickname that is not known to us. In such cases, where we can not identify you as a data subject, we are not in a position to comply with your request to perform your legal rights as described in this article unless you provide us with additional information that allows us to identify you.
- Exercise your legal rights: In order to exercise your legal rights, please contact us by e-mail. You can also contact our Data Protection Manager directly at [email protected]
Keeping your personal information
In general, we will delete the personal data we collect from you if it is no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was originally collected. However, we may be asked to store your personal data for longer because of legal provisions. In addition, we will not delete all of your personal information if you have asked us not to communicate with you in the future. For this reason, the Company maintains records that contain information about people who do not wish to communicate with them in the future (e.g., through group emails). We categorize your requests as consent to the storage of your personal data for the purposes of maintaining that file unless you give us different instructions. Please address questions on data protection and any requests for the exercise of your legal rights to the data controller at [email protected]
Acceptance of the Company's Privacy Procedures
If you use this website, you accept and consent to this Privacy Statement as well as to the terms and conditions of use of the website communicated through it.
15. Data and transaction security
Our company recognizes as a matter of major importance the issue of data and transaction security and therefore takes all the necessary measures to assurance them. The site protects its members from any data interceptions with the data encryption method. While browsing the site, your information remains encrypted and therefore not visible to third unauthorized parties. Encryption is valid at all stages and procedures for the transaction and sending of your personal data to and from our website. Also, in the process of executing credit card payments, credit data is protected by the encryption method. The data remains encrypted and is not disclosed to any 3rd person.
The codes used to identify you are: a) the E-mail or username and b) the Personal Security Password, which, each time you enter them, give you access with absolute security to your personal information. You can change the above codes whenever and as often as you like. The only person who has access to your information is you through the above codes and you are solely responsible for keeping secrecy and hiding it from third parties. In case of loss or leakage, you must immediately notify us, otherwise our company is not responsible for the use of the password by an unauthorized person. The user / consumer / visitor / member of our website should also protect the confidentiality of his / her data and not disclose to third parties (albeit from his / her negligence) or to disclose the use of the data by third parties. For security reasons, we recommend that you change these codes at regular intervals and avoid using the same and easily traceable codes, if possible, by using not only letters and numbers but also symbols for the creating of your passwords. The company reserves the right for any damages of any fault of the user / consumer / visitor / member of our website.
16. Limitation of Liability
The user / consumer / visitor / member of our website fully and indisputably accepts the exclusive right of the company to discontinue the use of the passwords on the services of the website and to discontinue the availability of the content and the information whenever it considers it (user / consumer / visitor / member) these terms are infringed or are being or are being reported and / or reported that illegal acts or omissions have been committed by him / her. It may also interrupt, suspend, modify the functionality of the Site in whole or in part, permanently or temporarily at any time with or without prior notice to the User / Consumer / Visitor / Member. The company and its affiliates make every effort, within the framework of the technological control that they perform at regular intervals, to ensure that the services, content and transactions on our website are carried out seamlessly and without interruption and that the high level of security at its disposal. However, it is not responsible if, for any reason, including the case of negligence, the site is disrupted or becomes difficult and / or impossible to access it, and / or if, despite the security measures in place, viruses or other harmful software and transmitted to user / visitor terminals, or if unauthorized third parties interfere in any way with the content and operation of the website, making it difficult to use or causing problems in the proper operation. Unless otherwise expressly stated in these Terms, our liability in relation to any product purchased through our website is strictly limited to the amount of the purchase price of the product in question.
Subject to the above mentioned, our liability is not excluded or limited to any case where it would be illegal or unfair to exclude or restrict or attempt to exclude or limit our liability. Subject to the foregoing paragraph and to the fullest extent permitted by law, and unless otherwise stated in these Terms, we assume no liability for the following losses, regardless of the cause:
a. Loss of income or revenues
b. Loss of commercial activity
c. Loss of profits or contracts
d. Loss of expected savings
e. Loss of time management or hours of work.
Because of the open nature of this website and the probability of errors in storing and transmitting digital information, we do not guarantee to the fullest extent permitted by law the accuracy and security of the information transmitted to or received from this web site, unless explicitly stated otherwise on the website.
All product descriptions, information and material posted on this site are provided "as it is" and without any further warranties, whether express or implied, in addition to the warranties provided by law. You should keep in mind that the market for clothing, footwear and accessories over the Internet is different from the purchase of these items in a shop. Therefore, the colors that appear on the web page may vary or be affected by a variety of factors, including your computer settings, and that all sizes are approximate. In this respect, if you are trading as a consumer or as a user, we are obliged to deliver products conforming to the Convention, taking responsibility for any lack of compliance that exists at the time of delivery.
The products are considered to be in conformity with the Convention when: (a) they are in agreement with the description and quality described by us on this website; (b) they are fit for the purposes for which normal products of this kind are used; and (c) have the quality and performance that is normal in products of the same kind and which is reasonably expected. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim any warranty other than those in favor of consumers and users who can not legally be excluded. All the predicted in this term do not affect your rights as a consumer or user, nor your right to withdraw.
17. Links and other webpages
Our site may contain references to websites for the content and services of which the company has no responsibility nor does it guarantee their continued and secure accessibility. Therefore, for any problem encountered during the visit / use of these websites, the user / visitor must address directly to the respective websites, which bear the sole responsibility for remedying this problem. Under no circumstances should the company be deemed to accept or adopt the content or services of the websites and the pages to which it refers or is linked to them in any way. For any problem that arises when visiting the websites as the sole responsible is the respective administrator / owner of this website.
19. Other terms
(a) Jurisdiction - Applicable Law – For any dispute arising in connection with the operation and use of the site, if the consensual settlement can not be settled, responsible shall be the courts of the City of Sofia Bulgary. For any dispute relating to the interpretation and application of these terms and conditions and any other matter relating to the use of our site, applicable law is Greek law.
(b) Invalidity of a term - If any of the aforementioned terms are or become invalid, the other terms of this Convention shall not be affected.
(d) Interpretative term - At any point in the present, refunding and / or crediting the client's account is always meant as interest-free.
(f) Delay in exercising the right - Any delay in the exercise by the parties (enterprise and consumer) of part or all of the rights deriving from these terms does not result in a weakening or renunciation of this right, which may be exercised at any time later and by fair judgment of the beneficiary.
(h) Acceptance of Terms - The user / consumer / visitor / member of the website declares that he / she has read the present terms and accepts them as a whole and that he / she acknowledges that they govern all the services provided by him / her throughout the navigation / of this website.